I was tagged by Erin Gates at Elements of Style to participate in a little blogger game of "6 quirky things about me". Now, there are WAAAAY more than 6 quirky things about me, but I will have to limit myself.
1) I use a kid's toothbrush because of the great "turning radius" (I have much too small a mouth to navigate an adult size toothbrush effectively)
2) I prefer savory to sweet flavors and would rather end a meal eating some pepperoncinis than with dessert.
3) I only sleep on the right side of my queen size bed and I don't stretch out, even though I have the whole bed to myself!
4) I get motion sick if I read in a car.
5) I always dry my feet, one by one, when getting out of the shower. Don't know why I even have a bath mat???
6) I love the theme music from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood!
Hope all of you have an OUSTANDING Spring weekend!