A pic of a grimacing dog taking a "selfie".
Is anyone besides me sick of the term "selfie" and the whole concept behind it? T-I-R-E-D.
"Unexpected" Cheddar from Trader Joe's. I don't know which is better, the name or the cheese.
The best cheese I've ever had....ever. I am ashamed to say that I could easily consume an entire brick in one sitting if it weren't bad for me and totally and disgustingly gluttonous.
Tigerlily flat weave rug from Dash and Albert. Love Dash and Albert rugs.
That's about it, folks. My week is crazy because I am working on some illustrations for a client's book project as well as a million other things, including trying to close on the new digs and move (mortgage lenders and mean people.....rrrrr, don't get me started) The serenity prayer would sum it all up about now. I hope your week is going well.......
The original, attributed to Niebuhr, is:
- God, give me grace to accept with serenity
- the things that cannot be changed,
- Courage to change the things
- which should be changed,
- and the Wisdom to distinguish
- the one from the other.
- Living one day at a time,
- Enjoying one moment at a time,
- Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
- Taking, as Jesus did,
- This sinful world as it is,
- Not as I would have it,
- Trusting that You will make all things right,
- If I surrender to Your will,
- So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
- And supremely happy with You forever in the next.